Nationally recognized policy expertise. Market-leading technology. Huron’s Click® Portal solutions combine both to deliver a comprehensive suite of software solutions for managing the business of research. Flexible, scalable, and with options for full configurability, Click solutions streamline workflow and facilitate compliance for any sized research organization.
For principal investigators, Click solutions increase the ability to conduct research more effectively and free from unnecessary constraint. They increase administrators’ and reviewers’ ability at every institutional level to support their part of the research enterprise. And they reduce institutional compliance risk by addressing the challenge of managing complex compliance processes in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment.
Click software is in use at leading academic medical centers, hospitals, and both government and private research organizations.
- Rapid ROI: measured in cost savings, revenue capture, and productivity increases
- User Satisfaction: common portal streamlines research activities
- Scalability: choose your starting point
- Configurability: adapt the system to meet your unique needs
- Flexibility: prepare for change from within or without
- Integration: integrate your Click solution with existing business systems
- Expertise: work with a partner with proven process knowledge
Transforming the Human Research Protection Program at Pennsylvania State University
Huron Education helped Penn State transform its Human Research Protection Program to achieve significant decrease in turnaround times, increased consistency in reviews and increased morale and satisfaction.» MORE
Huron Webinar: Four Steps to a More Efficient IACUC
Huron and Penn State discuss and demonstrate four steps to a more efficient IACUC using Huron's Click® solution.» MORE
The Advantages of Using Fringe Benefit Rates
Fringe benefit rates can make accounting for grants and contracts much simpler than direct charging. It’s important for project leaders to decide up front if fringe rates are appropriate.» MORE