Nationally recognized policy expertise. Market-leading technology. Huron’s Click® Portal solutions combine both to deliver a comprehensive suite of software solutions for managing the business of research. Flexible, scalable, and with options for full configurability, Click solutions streamline workflow and facilitate compliance for any sized research organization.
For principal investigators, Click solutions increase the ability to conduct research more effectively and free from unnecessary constraint. They increase administrators’ and reviewers’ ability at every institutional level to support their part of the research enterprise. And they reduce institutional compliance risk by addressing the challenge of managing complex compliance processes in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment.
Click software is in use at leading academic medical centers, hospitals, and both government and private research organizations.
- Rapid ROI: measured in cost savings, revenue capture, and productivity increases
- User Satisfaction: common portal streamlines research activities
- Scalability: choose your starting point
- Configurability: adapt the system to meet your unique needs
- Flexibility: prepare for change from within or without
- Integration: integrate your Click solution with existing business systems
- Expertise: work with a partner with proven process knowledge
Alleviating Administrative Burden: A Novel Approach for Institutions and Investigators
By changing their research support structures, universities could go a long way toward relieving the administrative burden on researchers, freeing them up for more lucrative pursuits.» MORE
Huron Webinar: Rethinking Approaches to Research Integration at NYU Langone Medical Center
NYU reviews new approaches to research business processes and systems integration.» MORE
Huron Webinar: Bridging the Gap between Pre-Award and Post-Award Grant Administration
Learn how a leading research institution has tightly integrated both their pre and post award departments, as well as their information systems.» MORE