Nationally recognized policy expertise. Market-leading technology. Huron’s Click® Portal solutions combine both to deliver a comprehensive suite of software solutions for managing the business of research. Flexible, scalable, and with options for full configurability, Click solutions streamline workflow and facilitate compliance for any sized research organization.
For principal investigators, Click solutions increase the ability to conduct research more effectively and free from unnecessary constraint. They increase administrators’ and reviewers’ ability at every institutional level to support their part of the research enterprise. And they reduce institutional compliance risk by addressing the challenge of managing complex compliance processes in an increasingly demanding regulatory environment.
Click software is in use at leading academic medical centers, hospitals, and both government and private research organizations.
- Rapid ROI: measured in cost savings, revenue capture, and productivity increases
- User Satisfaction: common portal streamlines research activities
- Scalability: choose your starting point
- Configurability: adapt the system to meet your unique needs
- Flexibility: prepare for change from within or without
- Integration: integrate your Click solution with existing business systems
- Expertise: work with a partner with proven process knowledge
Clinical Research Management Briefing February 1, 2016
The Clinical Research Management Briefing (CRMB) is a weekly newsletter that Huron Consulting Group sends out to clients and interested parties.» MORE
Clinical Research Management Briefing January 25, 2016
The Clinical Research Management Briefing (CRMB) is a weekly newsletter that Huron Consulting Group sends out to clients and interested parties. This week's topics include a clinical trial gone wrong, information on the AMP Final Rule, and the NIH.» MORE
Huron Webinar: Research Administration Transformation - How ASU Architects for Growth
This webinar discusses how ASU supports dynamic growth through a whole new approach to Research Administration processes and systems.» MORE