Huron served as President /CRO to a producer of customized and proprietary multiwall paper bags for medium sized business customers across the US.
In this role, we:
- Helped the company implement a series of initiatives aimed at restoring its historical profitability levels with a focus on:
- Decentralized decision-making and normalized labor relations,
- Execution of cost reduction opportunities and best practice
- Improved employee productivity and morale
- Led recapitalization/refinance efforts.
As a result we helped the company restore historical profitability and cash flow, refinance bank debt, enhance senior management, improve operational efficiency and reduced waste, improved performance tracking, improved employee morale and continued improvement initiative.