» Download Now
At the 2011 Huron Healthcare CEO Forum, top hospital and health system CEOs from across the country shared the most pressing challenges their organizations are facing, and their insights about the future of the healthcare industry.
The report, Leading Through Transformation: Top Healthcare CEOs' Perspectives on the Future of Healthcare, captures the highlights from the discussions at the Forum, providing insights on the key issues shaping the future of the healthcare industry, including:
- Moving From Volume to Value: Making the New Healthcare Business Model a Reality
- Changing the Care Delivery Model: Re-imagining the Who, What, When, Where, and How of Delivering Care
- Physician Relationships: Imperatives for Achieving Alignment
- Cost Containment: Coping With Significantly Reduced Reimbursement Rates
- Evolving Leadership Roles: Imperatives for Leading Through Transformation
The report also features insights on transformational leadership from top executives working in industries outside healthcare, including C-level executives from Motorola, McDonald's, Baxter, and more.
Visit the Report microsite, www.HealthcareCEOForum.com