Your Future At Huron
You know that a satisfying career is centered around meaningful work and knowing that what you do makes a difference. Every day our teams work to transform our client’s and our own business to create an even brighter future. You will work alongside industry leaders, authors and award-winning thinkers. A career at Huron means joining a growth company with an entrepreneurial spirit. One where you can roll up your sleeves to help our clients solve their greatest challenges and create lasting results.
Consulting at Huron puts you at the forefront of helping our clients improve their performance, reinvent their business, generate new growth platforms and lead their people through transformational change. Change is a constant, so flexibility, adaptability and a positive attitude are key attributes of our most successful consultants. Get ready to travel, learn and grow.
Huron's technologists bring functional, technical, program management and change management expertise to enterprise applications, including cloud, digital, and industry-leading, proprietary software solutions. We integrate our broad disciplines, core competencies and highly respected industry knowledge with cutting-edge technology to address our client's business challenges.
Huron’s sales teams sit at the center of our growth strategy. These highly-accomplished business developers are solution-sellers, converting our client goals and challenges into new engagements. Our sales teams open up new client relationships and collaborate with Huron business leaders to identify opportunities and successfully win new project work.
Our corporate professionals support the vital functions that make Huron run smoothly. Our dynamic teams of professionals in accounting, finance, human resources, IT, legal, marketing and facilities management work collaboratively to support Huron’s collective strategies and help achieve its' goals.
An executive role at Huron allows you to contribute to our growth through your established relationships and ability to strengthen our support of clients’ needs. It's about embracing our culture and engaging our people to become the next generation of leaders.
Our culture promotes innovation and change, giving our leaders and our people an opportunity to solve today’s biggest challenges and create the strategies for what the future holds. We take pride in our reputation, people and values – foundational ingredients in all great companies. If you're considering a career change, bring your ambition, innovation, leadership and sales prowess, and be part of the Huron growth story.
Interviewing At Huron – Steps & Tips
Finding your next career opportunity and navigating the interview process can be nerve-wracking. Our interview process is designed to learn more about who you are and what you are passionate about. Be prepared to talk about what motivates you and any experiences you have that may translate to the opportunity you are applying for.
Before you apply
- Before submitting your application, ensure your resume is concise, grammatically correct and without spelling error. Your resume should appropriately highlight your work, specifically what you did and the results generated.
- Also, ensure the content you highlight on your resume relates to the requirements and expectations of the role you're applying for.
Prepare in advance
- Our interview process combines behavioral and case interviews which helps us to learn more about your experiences and critical thinking skills.
- Be prepared with the best examples of your work history, skills and accomplishments. Be sure that the experiences you plan to highlight relate to the role you’re interviewing for.
- Your answers to each question should be concise and describe the full picture, including: (1) the summary of the circumstances; (2) the tasks you were assigned; (3) the specific work you did, even if it’s in a team environment; and (4) the results generated – quantitative and/or qualitative.
- Be prepared to discuss topics of interest to you related to the role you are interviewing for and our business. Interviews with Huron will help you learn more about our company and our culture.
- Come to your interview with thoughtful questions. Take this time to make a connection with the interviewer and assess if Huron is the right fit for you. Remember, an interview is a dialogue. We will be assessing your questions and asking follow-up questions to determine your depth of understanding.
Bring your best self
- For both in-person and video interviews ensure your attire is professional. Be confident, communicate concisely and sell yourself.
- Remember it is ok to ask for clarification if you don’t understand a question. It is also ok to take a minute to organize your thoughts before responding to our questions.
Conduct a job search using the search bar at the top of this page. Once you've found a job you're interested in, submit your application and resume. It is recommended that you apply to no more than two jobs initially.
Connect through the Huron Network
If you have an existing relationship with a current Huron employee, reach out to them to submit your resume through our employee referral program.
Note: Due to the volume of applications we receive, our recruiters will contact you only if you meet the qualifications of the role. However, you will be informed via email that your application was successfully submitted. We encourage you to apply to other positions that meet your professional interests and role requirements.
Join our Talent Community
Didn't find a job that interests you or you're not ready to apply yet? Join our Talent Community and we'll keep you informed of future opportunities that match your interests and experience.
The following options should only be used by those who lack access to the internet or have a disability that hinders your ability to apply on-line.
Please choose one of the following options to obtain assistance:
- Call us at 312-880-5676 to speak with a recruiting specialist
- Mail your resume and cover letter to:
Huron Consulting Group
550 W. Van Buren St.
Chicago, IL 60607