Ryan leads Huron’s change management and leadership capability. He has over 18 years of experience driving transformational change in complex organizations, including national, regional and government health systems, academic health centers, energy and utility companies, and manufacturing corporations.
Ryan works with clients to develop strategies to prepare for and ultimately implement complex change. His expertise centers on shared services design and integration, system consolidation, information systems optimization, and developing and implementing change management and leadership strategies.
Over the course of his career, Ryan has:
- Led engagements resulting in significant financial and operational improvements in multiple client settings, including national and regional systems, academic health centers, community hospitals, government health systems and faith-based organizations.
- Overseen complex information technology and system design and implementation initiatives, developing change management and communication strategies to accelerate improvements, maximize financial return and create a sustainable foundation for growth.
- Guided organizations through sweeping redesigns of consumer-facing processes to drive differentiated experiences and grow revenue.
Ryan is an active member of multiple industry associations, including the Association of Change Management Professionals, the American College of Healthcare Executives and the Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Areas of Expertise
- Change Management and Leadership
- Performance Improvement
- Energy and Utilities
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certified instructor in accelerating implementation methodology (AIM)
- Prosci-certified change practitioner
- Harvard Division of Continuing Education, Design Thinking program