Diana brings more than 30 years of healthcare leadership experience and a passion for employee and patient engagement to her client work. Her deep understanding of the operational and clinical sides of healthcare positions Diana to help organizations achieve top decile results in quality, safety, patient experience and employee engagement.
Transformation is really about how leaders engage their people, and bring out the highest potential in those around them to achieve results.”
A healthcare industry veteran of more than 30 years, Diana has a passion for employee and patient engagement that she brings to her work with organizations across the country. She is an expert at collaborating with healthcare leadership teams to foster environments that improve employee engagement and patient outcomes.
Over the course of her career, Diana has:
- Increased and sustained provider and employee engagement results from the 25th to the 95th percentile for a large academic health center’s perioperative services department.
- Developed and successfully implemented rounding strategies to increase physician engagement scores to the 90th percentile across a three-hospital system.
- As chief nursing officer, led a team responsible for opening a new hospital that quickly became a leading facility in productivity, employee engagement, patient experience, provider engagement, quality and safety outcomes.
Prior to her time with Huron, she was the vice president of Mount Pleasant Hospital in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, as well as Camden Clark Memorial Hospital in Parkersburg, West Virginia.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
Education & Certifications
- Doctorate of Management, University of Phoenix
- M.S., Nursing, West Virginia University
- B.N., West Virginia University
- Acute care nurse practitioner, American Organization of Nurse Executives