DJ SkalskyMBA, B.S. Contact DJ Skalsky
DJ has more than two decades of experience leading healthcare, nonprofit, and public sector clients through IT transformations. He delivers solutions that align enterprise strategy with technology and improve governance, operations, modeling, demand management, analytics, and cost.
Strategies grounded in practical execution and change management create an empowering framework for success.”
For over 20 years, DJ has guided healthcare, nonprofit, and public sector institutions through organizationwide IT service portfolio assessments, digital transformation, and strategy development. This work has included IT strategic planning, system selection, merger and acquisition integration, electronic health record implementation, enterprise governance modeling, demand management, benchmarking, cost management, operations improvement, and organizational transformation.
Across his career, DJ has:
- Developed IT strategic plans for numerous provider organizations, resulting in aligned business and technology objectives, improved IT service delivery, and lower IT cost.
- Led clinical and revenue cycle transformations at several large provider organizations, resulting in significant clinical outcomes and revenue cycle operations improvement.
- Managed the opening of a 1-million-square-foot, 350-bed regional medical center, resulting in improved care delivery and access for the community.
Prior to Huron, DJ served as vice president at Impact Advisors. He has held leadership roles at consulting businesses, including Deloitte and Aberdeen Consulting, and was a senior analyst at Cleveland Clinic Health System.
DJ earned his Master of Business Administration in finance and his Bachelor of Science in accounting from Case Western Reserve University. He is a member of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Electronic Health Records
- Technology Operations and Strategy
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Case Western Reserve University
- B.S., Case Western Reserve University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More