Faye is a registered nurse with more than 30 years of healthcare experience leading teams that deliver high-quality care. She has a background in working with healthcare executives to drive significant financial and operational results.
Transformation occurs at many levels. To sustain transformation, leaders must invest time and effort in both firmwide change efforts and in developing the skills of individuals across the organization.”
Faye has more than three decades of experience working in various healthcare settings. She began her career in emergency nursing and went on to lead teams that consistently delivered top-quality patient care across the continuum, from outpatient clinics to intensive care units.
Faye’s diverse background provides her with the breadth of knowledge to ensure the healthcare leaders she supports have the knowledge, skills and ability to achieve their goals.
During her time at Huron, Faye has:
- Coached healthcare organizations that demonstrated HCAHPS improvement at a rate 1.2-1.5 times that of non-coached hospitals.
- Supported several large integrated health systems to improve HCAHPS results from the bottom quartile to top decile performance in two years.
- Led the team responsible for developing Huron’s online learning offerings for leadership development and bedside nursing.
Before joining Huron, Faye served as director of service excellence for a healthcare organization that moved inpatient satisfaction scores from the 50th to the 93rd percentile, emergency services scores from 8th to the 99th percentile and ambulatory surgery from the 21st to the 86th percentile.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
Education & Certifications
- Diploma Graduate, Georgia Baptist School of Nursing, Mercer University
- Undergraduate Studies, University of Georgia and University of Texas