For more than 30 years, Larry has provided financial advisory services to companies undergoing change. Primarily focused on spearheading operating improvements, improving cash generation and balance sheet restructuring, his specialty is working closely with owners and sponsors, management teams, employees, lenders and outside advisors to identify issues causing underperformance as well as developing action plans to drive change and improvement.
Prior to joining Huron, Larry held the positions of Chief Financial Officer and Plant Controller in turnaround situations, preparing him to step into interim finance management roles to help provide leadership change support. He has extensive experience in a variety of industries including industrial manufacturing, health care, automotive, and food preparation. Specific areas of expertise include: restructuring advisory, financial advisory, lender services, leadership change management, due diligence, and private equity services.
Areas of Expertise
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Professional and Business Services
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
Education & Certifications
- MBA, Marketing, Loyola University Chicago, Quinlan School of Business
- BS, Accounting, University of Illinois