Larry has more than 20 years of experience building and developing management teams, creating innovative business and marketing strategies, and implementing lean disciplines for manufacturing and distribution organizations.
Larry is a finance and operations expert with more than two decades of profit and loss (P&L) and turnaround experience. With an extensive background as a consultant and senior leader at various industrial and manufacturing businesses, he specializes in overseeing supply chain, operational and financial performance improvements.
Throughout his career, Larry has:
- Managed the overall supply chain, field support, product planning and development, and financial functions for a growing venture-backed custom clothing company, growing sales from $3 million to over $60 million.
- Served as the interim chief executive officer for an $80 million pet product distribution business.
- Advised the divestiture of the automotive fluid products division of an American vehicle supplier that filed for Chapter 11.
Prior to joining Huron, Larry was the chief operating officer and chief financial officer for J.Hilburn Inc., a custom clothier for men. He served on the board of directors of Remy International for seven years, where he was a member of the firm’s audit and compensation committees. Larry has also served in senior management positions for SunTx Capital Partners, AlixPartners, General Electric/GE Capital and American National Can Group Inc. He began his professional career in the United States Navy.
Areas of Expertise
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Performance Improvement
- Budgeting and Financial Management
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- MBA, University of Pennsylvania
- B.S., Vanderbilt University