Richard has more than 20 years of experience implementing Workday cloud applications, including Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials, Supply Chain and Student, to transform administrative and technical back-office operations for health systems, hospitals, physician groups, academic health centers and universities.
Richard has more than two decades of combined consulting experience in implementing Workday, Oracle Cloud and PeopleSoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. He specializes in designing complex solutions, customizing applications and integrations, developing business cases, and selecting software. He has led numerous complex, multi-institution, multicampus system consolidations from the preplanning stages through ongoing implementation support for public and private higher education institutions, academical health centers, state and local government offices, and hospitals and healthcare systems.
Throughout his career, Richard has:
- Served as the Workday HCM solution architect for numerous clients, including a world-class academic health center, a private university and a 300-bed acute care hospital.
- Served as the engagement manager for an implementation of Workday HCM for a Northeastern private university.
- Implemented PeopleSoft HCM, Financials, change management and benefits administration software at multiple public school systems and major public universities.
Prior to joining Huron, Richard was a consultant and executive in two Big Four consulting firms and a boutique consulting firm focused on implementing ERP solutions for public sector and education clients.
Richard is a certified Workday engagement manager, a project management professional (PMP), and a business process reengineering professional (Prosci) and has additional certifications in Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and as a change management professional (Prosci).
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Education & Certifications
- Certified Workday Engagement Manager
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Business Process Reengineering Professional (Prosci)
- Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) Certified
- Change Management Professional (Prosci)