NextLevel PharmAccess Leaders Forum Winter 2018
Huron partners with NextLevel for 11th Edition PharmAccess Leaders Forum in Berlin
We are excited to announce our Life Sciences team will be delivering a half day workshop on “Developing a go-to-market strategy for autologous gene & cell therapies?” and presenting on “Opportunities and challenges in commercializing autologous gene and cell therapies, and the role of integrated cross-functional strategy” at PharmAccess Leaders Forum.
Tuesday, December 4
Presentation: "Opportunities and Challenges in Commercializing Autologous Gene and Cell Therapies and the Role of Integrated Cross-Functional Strategy", A Kumar, Principal Consultant, Huron Life Sciences
- The key go-to-market opportunities and challenges for autologous gene and cell therapies - regulatory (‘benefit/risk’), market access (funding and pricing) and commercialization (treatment delivery) perspectives
- The value of integrated, cross-functional decision-making, strategies and tactics to overcome go-to-market hurdles
- The implications for Pharma around organisational structure, organisational processes and capabilities
Wednesday, December 5
Workshop: Developing A Go-To-Market Strategy for Autologous Gene & Cell Therapies
This workshop is aimed at all audiences with an interest in understanding how to best address the go-to-market challenges for high-cost, highly complex advanced/transformative therapies.
The interactive event will use a case-study approach for a hypothetical asset and will aim to develop a go-to-market action plan. Participants will play the role of a developer/manufacturer’s cross-functional team and go through the following:
- Review the value chain for the product, looking at the roles/experiences/motivations of the different stakeholders (patient, referring physician, treatment provider, payers and regulators)
- Discuss the challenges and engagement opportunities associated with each stakeholder group
- Brainstorm and cluster potential solutions through three lenses: regulatory (‘benefit/risk’), market access (funding and pricing) and commercialization (treatment delivery)
- Pull these solutions together into a high-level, cross-functional plan
To receive our partnership discount, please contact Akshay Kumar.
- Akshay Kumar
- Contact Me