Huron is proud to once again be a gold sponsor at Workday Rising 2023.
Workday Rising is an event that brings the Workday community together to share solutions to complex challenges, explore what’s possible with technology and shape the future of business.
Ways to engage with Huron at Workday Rising 2023:
Visit Huron’s booth #532 to learn how our experts can help your institution accelerate your digital transformation through a strong foundation for growth, transformation and innovation.
Attend one of the following sessions featuring our thought leaders and clients:
Workday Rising Sessions
Optimizing Product Support Delivery and Results Across a Multi-Campus System
- 2023 Higher Education Industry Summit
- Learn the considerations for structuring a Workday support organization to service a university system with several distinct campuses. Understand how a hybrid support model can create efficiencies and boost response times. Gain insight into productivity issues that an enhancement can alleviate and the optimization phases to take to get the most out of your solution. Explore the benefits of partnering with external entities, including support team empowerment, and leading practice solutions.
- Featuring: Amy Liotti-Polo, Assistant Director of Workday, Nevada System for Higher Education (NSHE); Raghu Chagarlamudi, MD/WD HE Industry Leader, Huron
"Accessibility" and "Inclusion": Getting Beyond the Buzzwords [INLP1614]
- Learn how Gallaudet University, a leader in education for the deaf and hard of hearing, embarked on a journey of cultural discovery to understand project requirements and user needs for a successful implementation that was inclusive and accessible.
- Featuring: Dominic Lacy, Chief Operating Officer, Gallaudet University; Carson Jones, Senior Associate, Huron
Generative AI: The Ultimate Workforce Assistant [SPIT2099]
- Unlock new levels of innovation, productivity, and problem-solving with generative AI. Join Huron to discover how to revolutionize the workplace by transforming traditional automation technologies into dynamic human assistants, plus other specific Workday use cases.
- Featuring: Fanny IP, Managing Director, Huron; Andrew Cesario, Senior Director, Huron
Workday Student Panel: Keys to Achieve Deployment and Technical Success [SDLP1879]
- Team composition, structure, and dynamics can make or break deployment projects. This panel will showcase how Washington University in St. Louis spent more time on the front end strategically assembling the team that will drive their implementations in a way that adapts to the culture of the institution. In addition, Iowa State University will share technical considerations including Security, Integrations, Data Conversion and Reporting. Topics will also include Staffing Planning, Why Methodology Matters, and how PM Tools can help along the way.
- Featuring: Jeremy Hanson, Manager—Software Development, Iowa State University; Washington University in St. Louis
Higher Education Industry Insights [INI2233]
- Historically, colleges and universities faced an unprecedented array of challenges and disruptions. Join our panel of higher education industry leaders, as they share their insights on how they have kept up with the pace by leveraging technology to improve their staff and faculty experience, diversify revenue, scale student success, and become more agile to drive towards a sustainable future.
- Featuring: Mark Hussey, CEO, Huron; Rob Steele, Vice President—Higher Education & Nonprofit, Workday; Client panelists from Wake Forest University and Howard University
Workday Adaptive Planning for Financial Services [PLLP1952]
- Hear from a panel of your financial services peers on how they optimized models for product portfolio planning, allocations, and reporting to achieve better business insights, accuracy, and user collaboration within Workday Adaptive Planning.
- Featuring: Cheryl Contardo, VP Corporate Planning, The Washington Trust Company; Tompkins Financial