Lessons Learned in Statutory Fair Value and Fair Market Value Litigation Cases
Part one in a two-part series on business valuation disputes.
This is the first webinar in the "Lessons Learned in Recent Statutory Fair Value and Fair Market Value Litigation Cases Across the U.S." series.
- What is a valuation and where do valuations arise in disputes?
- When is "fair value" applicable in a shareholder appraisal dispute?
- What is the difference between fair value and fair market value?
- What are hot topic buttons of contention where fair value is most often litigated?
- Do hot buttons exist in fair market value estate and gift tax disputes?
Learn why standard of value matters, which methodologies should be used in determining valuation and why different jurisdictions may handle valuation matters differently.Watch Webinar