Elevate Higher Education Strategic Modeling to the Cloud
Institutional Financial Forecasting at The Texas A&M University System
Higher education institutions face limited resources and funding constraints, while expenses are increasing above the rate of inflation. These circumstances require institutions to optimize resource allocation, and better leverage data and analytics to develop financial plans and long-term institutional strategies. This webcast explains how to elevate your institution's strategic modeling to the cloud by leveraging Oracle's Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service. In our featured case study, learn how The Texas A&M University System has deployed an Institutional Financial Forecasting Model to help its executive leadership and board evaluate strategic options and ensure long-term fiscal sustainability.
- Integrate institutional financial framework across operations, treasury, capital, gifts and endowment
- Perform driver based proforma GAAP financial statements forecasting and scenario analysis
- Analyze major capital project initiatives, assess fundraising campaigns and stress test endowment returns
- Simulate debt financing to assess the impact to credit rating
- Align the unit level budgets with institutional long range plans