Improving Global Financial Planning at New York University
New York University (NYU) has enabled a more insightful planning process, and replaced decentralized planning models and processes with more standardized, comprehensive, and fully-integrated systems.
Using Oracle Hyperion EPM, NYU is leveraging data and predictive analytics to better forecast and manage its financial plan and long-term institutional strategy across its global network university. As a result, NYU is maximizing operational efficiency and improving accuracy to improve the strategic decision-making process for the University.
View this webinar to learn how NYU has successfully transformed its global financial planning process by aligning people, process, and technology through its successful partnership with Huron Consulting Group’s Higher Education EPM & Analytics experts.
Highlights will include:
- Performing pro-forma financial statement forecasting of the income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Performing driver-based financial forecasting on enrollment, tuition and fees, financial aid, endowment return and payout, compensation and non-compensation expenses
- Performing live what-if scenario analysis to stress test Moody’s and S&P ratios
- Improving the planning process across functional groups—budget, capital planning, and treasury
- Streamlining the budget development process to collect, consolidate, and report budgets
- Integrating and aligning the unit-level budgets with the institutional long-range plan