The Evolving Cloud: Case For Change
Jason Moebius, Bill Cronin
As the demand for Cloud-based solutions increases and the true capabilities of the Cloud become better defined, both established and boutique vendors are enhancing their Cloud offerings.
Organizations considering implementing Cloud-based ERP solutions must be prepared to develop a comprehensive technology strategy and fully consider how the new technology will integrate with their existing systems and select the right vendor to achieve their desired outcomes.
Topics covered include the following:
- The state of the Cloud market, trends and outlook
- Key considerations, requirements and paths to follow
- Types of Cloud solutions available
- Trends in deployment and implementation
- Business and financial impact, goals and expectations