Webinar: Streamline and Improve F&A Space Management through Process Automation
Carrie Hurney, Jim Carter
Looking for a more efficient way to conduct space surveys? A better way to manage space data?
This webinar demonstrates how Huron’s efacs® Space software provides a robust methodology for surveying space while facilitating compliance and improving space data management. We also review how our system can help you analyze and better understand how space is utilized for other institutional needs.
During the webinar you will learn how efacs Space can help your institution:
- Collect all data necessary to support your F&A proposal including final space reports in electronic format
- Increase efficiency in data collection and analysis when also using efacs for your F&A rate calculation
- Streamline the process of managing space and increase accuracy of your space inventory
- Utilize a robust roles & rights framework to create custom business processes to manage surveys
- Distribute space management responsibilities more effectively at the department level
- Use targeted reports to provide insight on how space is being used and how institutions can optimize space utilization
efacs Space is an A21-compliant web-based space survey system that captures the data required to support facilities and administrative (F&A) rate proposals. It can be used as a stand-alone product, or can be fully integrated with our efacs F&A costing system.Watch Webinar