IRB Automation Best Practices
Gary Whitney, Tom Olsen
Join Jeff Cooper and Huron's Gary Whitney and Tom Olsen as they share industry best practices for integrating comprehensive Institutional Review Board (IRB) Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) with computer automation systems. Drawing from experiences gleaned through deploying over 65 IRB sites across North America, we will identify the key elements that streamline operations and promote compliance.
Learn how Huron’s HRPP Toolkit SOPs improve IRB operations.
- HRPP Toolkit forms and SOPs
- Consistent terminology and workflows
- Improve compliance and reduce turnaround times
Review the seven key principles for automation success resulting in:
- Faster deployment times and increased ROI
- Reduced paperwork and substantial cost savings
- Simplified AAHRPP Accreditation
- Integrated training and documentation
Observe implementation examples during a brief, high-level demonstration of Huron IRB.
- Tour of automation best practices