Is Your Institution's IT Strategy Ready for the Future
An institution’s IT Strategy sets the direction for a sound IT operation through optimizing spending and staffing while enhancing capabilities that support strategic business objectives.
But a rapidly evolving technology landscape and sustained financial pressures continue to impact the growing need for capabilities that elevate student, faculty, and administrative support, as well as future innovation.
To determine if your IT organization is ready for the future, reflect on the following:
• Is the appropriate governance structure in place to prioritize demands and strategy?
• Does it address your strategic institutional needs and future goals?
• Does your organization have the skills, processes, and capabilities needed to operate efficiently?
• Are you confident you have the right service portfolio mix?
• Do you have an approach to understanding costs and employing sustainable funding strategies?
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, Huron can help.
Maximize value and transform your technology operation for the future through comprehensive and objective IT assessments, strategic plans and roadmaps, sound governance, service costing and funding, and organization structure.
With the program management capabilities and content knowledge needed to successfully implement our recommendations and achieve the desired results, our team can help your institution assess, implement, and manage technology change.
You can also hear more from Huron on this issue by following @Huron for up-to-date webinars, events, and speaking engagements, and/or subscribing to our monthly newsletter on topical technology news.