Using Huron's Employee Compensation Compliance (formerly ecrt) System in Alternative Approaches to Effort Reporting
In light of the Uniform Guidance spirit to reduce administrative burdens for federal awards there has been increased attention on how institutions might modify or enhance their effort reporting processes and policies. This webinar will inform and update attendees on the potential approaches institutions are evaluating and provide a demonstration of new functionality that has been built into Huron's Employee Compensation Compliance (formerly ecrt) effort reporting solution to accommodate these changes.
This webinar discusses:
- Discussion of proposed approaches and alternative to effort reporting
- Strong internal controls to support the payroll and effort reporting processes
- Demonstration of Huron's ecrt system capabilities to support approaches to effort reporting via Payroll Confirmation
- Discussion of how ecrt integrates controls related to effort commitments, cost sharing, and cost transfers
- Overview of an institution utilizing an alternative approach to effort reporting through their electronic system