Austin PilotteContact Austin Pilotte
Austin has 10 years of experience working with healthcare organizations to improve performance, redesign operating models and implement large-scale organizational change. He has expertise across all areas of the revenue cycle and has worked with clients ranging from small physician practices to nationwide health systems.
Successful transformation is executed every day as a result of individual talent and a relentless, flexible and transparent team culture.”
For 10 years, Austin has helped healthcare clients achieve their strategic and financial goals, delivered transformational projects that drive meaningful financial improvement, enabled clients’ strategic vision with technology, and improved patient engagement and financial well-being. He designed and led the expansion of Huron’s managed services team’s domestic and international business offices, growing by over 400 employees in the first year.
Throughout his career, Austin has:
- Led performance improvement projects for numerous healthcare organizations, contributing to over $100 million in annual recurring benefit.
- Consolidated the revenue cycle operations of a $14 billion net patient revenue system with over 90 hospitals into a three-location centralized function, leading to significant improvements to the operating margin.
- Provided healthcare organizations with deep domain expertise in denials management and prevention, designing technical solutions and leading targeted prevention initiatives resulting in more than $10 million in recurring cash improvement.
Austin earned his Bachelor of Arts from Vanderbilt University. He is a member of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA).
Areas of Expertise
- Managed Services
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Improvement Implementation
- Revenue Cycle
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More