Cara DakePT Contact Cara Dake
Cara is a licensed and actively practicing physical therapist with more than 25 years of healthcare experience, including 12 years coaching Evidence-Based LeadershipSM. She specializes in helping federal and community healthcare organizations achieve high reliability and transform customer service.
As a coach director at Huron, Cara helps healthcare leaders navigate cultural transformation and guides healthcare systems on high reliability organization journeys. Her healthcare experience includes work in hospitals, outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, military, the Veterans Health Administration, private practice, swing bed, home health and schools.
Throughout her career, Cara has:
- Led organizations to exceed and sustain top decile employee engagement.
- Collaborated with clients to achieve inpatient experience results that consistently exceed the 90th percentile.
- Helped healthcare organizations improve their inpatient experience results from the bottom decile to above the 50th national percentile.
- Fostered a 5% improvement in patient experience overall and outpatient clinical care.
Prior to joining Huron, Cara served as her organization's Evidence-Based LeadershipSM champion.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
Education & Certifications
- Bachelor of Health Science, University of Missouri
- B.S., Truman State University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More