Craig SandsContact Craig Sands
Craig has more than 25 years of experience helping clients manage enterprisewide business and technology programs, including mergers and acquisitions and cloud-based transformations across numerous industries.
Transformation occurs when two organizations have shared values and create a culture of learning and winning together.”
Craig leads organizations through digital transformation, enterprise platform decisions, and program execution so businesses can innovate at scale, achieving greater agility and flexibility against their competitors. Craig helps organizations improve both their employee and customer satisfaction while enabling programs that drive profitable revenue growth.
During his career, Craig has:
- Managed teams responsible for one of North America’s largest retail bank merger and acquisition deals across Canada and the United States, allowing the bank to acquire customers at scale and choice across channels while delivering significant productivity and cost savings across the combined entity and to its shareholders. Combining three major banks under one operating model and entity with standardized processes and consolidated platforms allowed the bank to overachieve its net promoter score, revenue, and EBITDA goals and targets on an annual basis.
- Led a multiyear cloud-based road map and transformation for a Canadian bank, leading to a unified platform to transition all apps going forward.
- Led a multiyear enterprise resource planning and data consolidation effort across a large North American telecommunications organization, resulting in better visibility and improved reporting, data quality, security, and workflows.
Prior to joining Huron, Craig held senior executive positions across global services and technology companies, including Accenture, Deloitte, Microsoft, Appirio, and FinancialForce.
Craig earned his Bachelor of Science from Western University in London in the Canadian province of Ontario.
Areas of Expertise
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Strategy
- Managed Services
- Strategy and Innovation
- Financial Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Western University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More