Danielle RothContact Danielle Roth
Danielle has more than 12 years of experience helping healthcare organizations improve physician enterprise and ambulatory operations. She has overseen or participated in more than 50 engagements, in settings ranging from community hospitals, specialty providers, large academic medical centers (AMCs) and other large health systems, giving her a wide lens into leading practices across the industry.
Danielle has more than 12 years of experience directing assessments and implementations and is responsible for providing overall quality control and ensuring each engagement successfully achieves the client’s business objectives. She is a subject matter expert in patient access and scheduling solutions for hospitals departments and clinics. She was deeply involved in developing Huron Healthcare’s scheduling methodology and knowledge capture strategy for the service line.
Throughout her career, Danielle has:
- Led a large implementation in a leading academic medical center in the Pacific Northwest to establish enterprise access policies and workflows, define key performance indicators and establish goals, optimize staffing and alignment of a large contact center and implement decision trees and optimize provider capacity across 10 pilot areas, resulting in a pace towards an additional 44,000 patient visits annually.
- Worked with an urban hospital to improve access to care within its outpatient hospital departments including referral/order management, call center staffing and scheduling workflows and template optimization, resulting in an 8.5% improvement in call center service levels and an 82% reduction in scheduling hold time, which created an additional 787 hours of patient contact time to be scheduled monthly.
- Directed the adoption and utilization of Huron’s care access solutions for a regional health system in the Midwest to optimize processes in the call center and clinics and create an accountability structure, resulting in a 12.5% improvement in call center service levels and an estimated $4-5M in net revenue generated.
Danielle is active as an industry partner for Health Management Academy. In November 2019, she was a featured speaker at the HMA conference, and in 2020, she served as a panelist on Telehealth.
Danielle holds a Master of Science in teaching from Pace University and a Bachelor of Science in marketing from Arizona State University.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Pace University
- B.S., Arizona State University
- Teach For America NYC Corps Member ‘04
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More