Fanny has over 20 years of experience guiding institutions in many industries through business transformation, customer experience improvement, and automation maturity.
Skillful transformation practitioners can cut through the noise and see the application of emerging technology to solve the business problems at hand.”
Fanny designs and develops field-tested methodologies and approaches for clients at different stages of their digital transformation journeys — from startup to scale. With expertise in consumer products, higher education, energy and utilities, financial services, and healthcare, she drives value for institutions of any size and stage of automation maturity.
During her career, Fanny has:
- Led automation engagements with top global banks to formulate their automation strategies, develop operating models, stand up operations, and implement automation solutions.
- Managed a team of innovation consultants to develop methodologies, frameworks, and training to help an automation technology company achieve scale with its growing customer base by enabling its partners and customers to envision how to scale initial success to expanded scope throughout the entire company.
- Architected and operationalized enterprisewide citizen developer programs for automation technologies for companies across industries by ensuring proper governance models, developing engaging and effective training programs, and designing complementary support networks.
- Led large transformation and restructuring engagements using automation as a lever to achieve 25%-35% bottom-line savings, extending the impact to individual department budgets.
Before Huron, Fanny served as vice president of the automation consulting office at UiPath. She co-led McKinsey & Company’s automation practice in North America and has also led business transformation projects at PwC and Deloitte.
Fanny earned her Master of Business Administration from the UCLA Anderson School of Management and her Bachelor of Arts from The University of Chicago.
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Intelligent Automation
- Robotics Process Automation
- Consumer Products
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
Education & Certifications
- MBA, University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A., The University of Chicago
Available to Purchase
Democratizing AI With UiPath: Expand Automation in Your Organization to Achieve Operational Efficiency and High Performance
This practical guide to artificial intelligence with UiPath will help robotic process automation developers and business users learn how to incorporate cognitive abilities into business process optimization.Purchase on Amazon