Grace has nearly 10 years of experience implementing operational process improvements in large health systems, academic health centers and community hospitals. She has specific expertise in patient access and patient financial services, software optimization, and developing implementation plans.
A successful engagement means we have positioned our clients to better serve their patients and communities.”
Grace has nearly a decade of experience developing and implementing operational plans and road maps to create cost savings and maximize revenue for healthcare organizations.
Throughout her career, she has:
- Implemented process improvements and new software for insurance verification, financial counseling, billing, collections and denials management, resulting in $12 million in recurring annualized benefit for a community hospital in New York.
- Provided a road map and implementation plan for the consolidation of revenue cycle departments across a seven-facility organization, achieving $3.7 million in annual cost savings.
- Overseen the process improvements and software for insurance verification, preregistration, pre-service and point-of-service collections, and case management areas of a West Coast academic health center, resulting in $30 million in recurring annualized benefit and $55 million in a one-time cash acceleration.
Grace holds a Bachelor of Science in marketing from the University of Texas at Austin.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MBA, University of Rochester
- M.S., Missouri University of Science and Technology
- B.S., United States Military Academy at West Point
- Certified insolvency and restructuring advisor (CIRA)
- Certification in distressed business valuation (CDBV)