Patricia has more than 25 years of experience helping owners of and lenders to manufacturing companies (food and beverage, consumer products, and hard goods) navigate changes in financial performance and operations. Additionally, she has worked with owners to maximize their value proposition through a sale of the company.
My focus is to always optimize all stakeholders’ positions and their ultimate value while engaging all parties to reach the best resolutions within challenging situations. ”
Patricia guides financial turnarounds, as well as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), in both privately/family-held and sponsor-backed companies. She brings a calm voice to stressful situations and working with diverse stakeholders toward optimum outcomes.
Patricia brings in-depth advisory experience across a broad range of industries with a consistent focus on manufacturing: consumer products, food and beverage, and textiles and furniture. Additionally, she has advised professional service companies, including staffing and executive search, government and educational institutions, and real estate finance and development.
Patricia provides strategic and operational expertise and is a trusted adviser to her clients. This allows them to prioritize and focus on the most important activities, enabling them to achieve stronger performance and allowing for multiple options. Additionally, Patricia negotiates with and keeps communication flowing to all stakeholders.
Throughout her career, Patricia has:
- Led a team on a restructuring initiative for a $145 million dessert manufacturer on the brink of bankruptcy and installed a new vice president of manufacturing, who transformed the floor lines. She worked with the chief financial officer, chief revenue officer, and owner to renegotiate terms with vendors, customers, debt, and equity to allow for EBIDTA to swing positive by $32 million in less than a year.
- Directed the financial and operational restructuring of an envelope manufacturer. The successful outcome led to the bank being paid off in full, the 200 employees retaining their jobs, and the company increasing EBITDA so that it could transact at a very solid valuation.
- Transacted the sell side of one of the largest packaging distributors in New England. She led a team through preparation for the sale and all due diligence with an expedited close in 39 days, allowing the new owner to keep all employees in New England.
Prior to joining Huron, Patricia spent almost seven years as managing director at G2 Capital LLC, where she worked closely with a dedicated advisory team on over 35 mandates focused on operational restructuring and M&A for healthy and distressed companies.
Patricia earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Mary Washington and a master’s degree of public administration (MPA) from Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
Patricia is a member of Brown Brothers Harriman, The Owners’ Council, the Turnaround Management Association (TMA), and the Northeast Association of Corporate Growth (ACG).
Patricia has been a director for a number of companies. Most notably, she serves as a director on the board of ELM Electrical Inc., as a special adviser to the board of directors at Champlain College, and on the advisory council of growth capital fund RuralWorks. Patricia has held director seats at KLD Research & Analytics, Package Machinery, and Circle Furniture. As part of being a very active director, Patricia was instrumental in all of their ultimate and successful acquisitions.
Areas of Expertise
- Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Advisory Services
- Business Operations
- Change Management and Leadership
- Interim Staffing
- Mergers Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Organizational Transformation
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Consumer Products
- Professional and Business Services
- Real Estate
Education & Certifications
- MPA, Harvard University
- B.A., University of Mary Washington