Paul has more than 25 years of experience as a leader helping organizations create value to reach new levels of performance and growth. Paul’s expertise is focused on organizational effectiveness, cost reduction, supply chain and procurement, customer experience, leadership development, and workforce transformation within distribution, manufacturing, media, technology, consumer packaged goods, healthcare, and not-for-profits.
Culture is a strategy that, when activated, can drive a level of transformation and performance that would be otherwise unattainable.”
Paul is a hands-on strategist, operator, and leader who has architected systems and comprehensive continuous improvement platforms and driven change management to institutionalize and reinforce the behaviors, disciplines, and tools that are critical for helping businesses reach their productivity, growth, and cultural objectives that foster reinvention.
- Spearheaded a sales transformation initiative for a leading U.S.-based manufacturer facing disruptive shifts in consumer buying habits and emerging nontraditional competitors. He created a comprehensive customer engagement blueprint defining new expectations and sales processes, resulting in a 41% increase in customer retention and an 18% increase in new customer acquisition.
- Standardized systems and processes across 150 distribution centers and unified a workforce of 3,500 employees for a North American automotive industry distributor, identifying operational efficiencies totaling $200 million. This transformation not only optimized operations but also fostered a higher-performing, unified, and energized cross-functional culture.
- Orchestrated the turnaround of a food technology company grappling with operational challenges. Through strategic restructuring and integration of three Northern California distributors, the organization achieved its first-ever market profitability within six years, increasing productivity 70%, decreasing labor spend by 30%, and reducing customer errors to less than 2%. This effort created the standardization required for investor confidence that led to a national-scale investment.
Prior to joining Huron, Paul served as the CEO of a boutique consulting company, PS 212 Degrees, where he led more than 25 organizations through inflection points of disruption and change. He has held executive-level sales, operations, and transformation roles in consulting and communications companies and spent a year leading the transformation of the International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children as CEO.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Operations
- Change Management and Leadership
- Cultural Change
- Enterprise Strategy
- Performance Improvement
- Strategy and Innovation
- Consumer Products
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Kent State University