Robert ParrisContact Robert Parris
Robert has nearly 20 years of experience in business consulting across a range of industries, most significantly within healthcare, both in the private sector and federal government space.
For me, transformation is an iterative process that begins with defining a vision and then aligning the people, processes and technology to that vision. I like to ask the question: Where do you want to be and how do you want be known?”
Robert’s areas of expertise include revenue cycle transformation, performance improvement, financial management, reorganization and the creation of centralization models. Throughout his career, Robert has:
- Led a full-scale, national rollout of Huron’s revenue cycle solution to consolidate revenue operations across over 100 medical centers into seven regionally consolidated business offices.
- Developed best-in-class revenue cycle operating models across multiple organizations with a focus on employee training, process reengineering and increased revenue.
- Partnered with several organizations to design solutions to enhance revenue through streamlined workflows and enhanced reporting.
In addition to his client-focused work, Robert is a founding member of Huron’s Diversity & Inclusion Council and is focused on supporting teams across Huron that promote the diverse talent of our employees. He is also a regular speaker at Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) events.
Robert holds a Master of Science in mathematics with a computer science concentration from Georgia State University, as well as a Bachelor of Science in mathematics from Berry College. He has a Lean Six Sigma green belt certification from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Georgia State University
- B.S., Berry College
- Lean Six Sigma green belt, Georgia Tech
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More