Leaders know the importance of training to improve performance. What if you were given a toolkit of proven leadership principles to create consistent, mission-focused behaviors? How would those tools impact your organization’s culture, talent, and patient experience?
It is possible to create sustainable cultures of excellence and activate leaders to put their skills — and passion for your mission — into practice.
Join Huron experts and your healthcare peers as they teach the foundational skills that keep organizations aligned, accountable, and agile.
By attending this conference, you will learn how to:
- Create a high-performance organization starting with building a culture that promotes accountability.
- Reduce inconsistency and variance with a nationally recognized leadership framework.
- Increase staff loyalty, alignment, and integration.
- Create strong leaders who can handle a continuously changing environment.
- Advance patient satisfaction results faster and more efficiently.
Join us and learn how leaders can hardwire the behaviors that build a strong culture to achieve excellence for their teams, patients, and the organization.
Detailed agenda coming soon.
Add To Calendar
Who Should Attend?
All healthcare professionals.
Location and Time
Nov. 2-3, 2023Reserve Now
Attendees can call the Omni reservations team at 800THEOMNI (800-843-6664) and reference the group name, Huron Leadership Conference to book over the phone.
Contact The Organizer
- Huron Conferences