Re-Imagining Healthcare Leadership: Strengthening Your Culture
Healthcare organizations continue to show unrelenting commitment to their patients and communities. While necessary, these efforts often leave limited resources to devote to employees and shift focus away from organizational culture.
As healthcare focuses on the future, now is the time to move forward with optimism and a renewed commitment to healthcare employees. How can organizations reset and reinforce the culture they want? How do leaders reconnect with employees? What can leaders do to retain top talent?
At Re-Imagining Healthcare Leadership, May 10-11, healthcare professionals will gather virtually to learn and network on how to rethink culture for the future of healthcare.
Walk away with the tools, tactics, and leading practices you need to:
- Elevate leadership practices
- Develop emerging leaders
- Strengthen your organizational culture
- Build your network and career ladder strategy
- Combat workforce shortages
- Help employees reconnect to their purpose
- Build innovative talent strategies
- Increase recruitment and retention
- Establish strong governance
- Drive accountability
Customize your learning by choosing from breakout sessions designed for healthcare professionals in the following roles: leadership, clinical, and executive (C-suite or board of directors).
Attendance at this program entitles certified Canadian College of Health Leaders members (CHE/Fellow) to Category I credits toward their maintenance of certification requirement.
- Canadian College of Health Leaders certification credits
- Actionable takeaways from leaders like you
- Breakout presentations by role/function
- Inspirational keynote presentations
- Panel discussions with a team of front-line, clinical, C-suite, and board member roles
- “15 Minutes That Count” sessions on the future of great leadership