Page Last Updated: 10/07
As institutions address the overarching COVID-19 pandemic, sponsored research is faced with the challenge to comply with multiple regulatory authorities while navigating concurrent operational and financial pressures. Following Huron’s three-phase framework for higher education’s evolution through this pandemic, institutions are now transitioning to the stages of stabilization and transformation.
In the following documents, Huron provides best practices and recommendations for understanding, communicating and implementing recent agency guidance regarding salary and nonsalary sponsored expenditures, sponsor deliverable deadlines and standards for institutional documentation.
- Resuming 'Normal' Research Operations During the COVID-19 Recovery - Updated 10/07
- Managing Financial Reporting Delays Due to COVID-19 - Updated 9/08
- Managing COVID-19 NonSalary Sponsored Expenditures - Updated 9/08
- Charging Sponsored Award Salary During the COVID-19 Pandemic - Updated 9/08
- Issuing Institutional Policy and Communication Due to COVID-19 - Updated 9/08