Andrew GrobmyerContact Andrew Grobmyer
Andrew has more than 25 years of experience overseeing revenue cycle engagements in hospital and physician practice environments. A leader in Huron’s healthcare business, he is primarily focused on helping complex, multifacility providers transform their operations.
Transformation involves moving from a current (often successful) state to a new, higher performing and forward-looking model.”
Andrew serves as a leader for Huron’s revenue cycle and performance improvement teams. He works with healthcare organizations across the industry to implement innovative solutions that improve cash flow and long-term financial performance.
Throughout his career, he has:
- Led a comprehensive revenue cycle solution implementation across a five-hospital system, which resulted in a first-year cash flow improvement of approximately $18 million and a projected five-year cash flow improvement of more than $66 million.
- Led the development of Huron’s scaled revenue cycle solution offering for the community hospital space, outlining the overall business model and overseeing initial implementations of the new solution across three different clients.
- Assisted one of the largest healthcare providers in the mid-South in implementing a new revenue cycle solution, which reduced billing work in progress by approximately $79 million and yielded a recurring income statement improvement of $24.3 million.
Prior to joining Huron, Andrew was with Stockamp & Associates Inc., which was acquired by Huron in 2008.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Improvement Implementation
- Managed Services
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Vanderbilt University
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More