Ashley has more than 20 years of experience leading complex enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations and upgrades for higher education and healthcare organizations. He has specific expertise leading multiple clients with PeopleSoft transformations, including chart of accounts redesigns and cross-workstream integrations.
Ashley specializes in the implementation and optimization of PeopleSoft financials modules for clients in the healthcare and higher education sectors. He has led numerous engagements, including complex PeopleSoft installations, upgrades to PeopleSoft 9.2 and long-term optimization initiatives.
Throughout his career, Ashley has:
- Completed a 24-month PeopleSoft 9.2 transformation upgrade for a Southwestern university, including a successful re-implementation of PeopleSoft Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Human Capital Management (HCM), the upgrade of Campus Solutions, and a chart of accounts redesign, resulting in reduced legacy customizations, enhanced payroll processing, PeopleSoft 9.2 work centers and optimized PeopleSoft workflow approval processes.
- Led a PeopleSoft 9.2 assessment for a major university, where he developed a proposed 9.2 chart of account design based on delivered PeopleSoft ChartField functionality, created governance committee presentations, and coordinated activities and deliverables across workstreams.
- Served as the project manager for a full-life-cycle PeopleSoft 9.2 re-implementation for a large global commercial lending and financial institution, resulting in a 70% reduction of customization through a redesigned chart of accounts and optimized process design.
- Led a two-year full-life-cycle PeopleSoft 9.1 Financials and grants management implementation for a global humanitarian organization that spanned 72 countries across Africa, Europe, South America and the Middle East.
- Led an 18-month PeopleSoft 9.0 Financials upgrade project for a large financial services organization, including upgrades to the general ledger, asset management and accounts payable modules from release 8.9 to 9.0, as well as a redesign of the overall chart of accounts framework.
Prior to joining Huron, Ashley was a senior manager with Deloitte Consulting for over five years, where he was responsible for managing large-scale, global PeopleSoft implementations and upgrades with cross-industry exposure. Prior to Deloitte, Ashley was a senior managing consultant at IBM Consulting.
Ashley holds a Bachelor of Science in accounting from Indiana University Bloomington and is a certified project management professional (PMP).