Bianca has over 15 years of experience helping clients across many industries in all stages of the software implementation and technology life cycle to achieve financial transformation.
An organization’s leadership team must successfully integrate the transformational vision before radical change can occur.”
Bianca has more than 15 years of experience leading clients through technology innovations. As a Workday Financials expert, she has participated in over 40 successful deployments and optimization projects, implementing all Workday Financials functional areas. She is experienced at managing and coordinating cross-functional efforts with payroll and human capital management as well as integrating with other systems.
During her career, Bianca has:
- Planned, managed and delivered technology programs to align business goals with Workday solutions to drive process improvements and enhanced management reporting, resulting in cost savings across her clients’ organizations.
- Collaborated with executives and key business stakeholders to interpret and define business requirements through extensive workshops and mentoring sessions to determine the best software solution to meet a client’s complex financial reporting, spend management and revenue needs.
- Conducted current-state integrated solutions analysis and created future-state technological architecture proposals, then led teams to deliver on all aspects of the finance and technology transformation, focusing on business process optimization, alignment and overall process governance (strategy and data).
Prior to Huron, Bianca served as principal consultant in Appirio’s Workday practice, specializing in cloud solutions, cloud transformations and deployments. Earlier in her career, she held the roles of senior financial consultant at Deloitte and senior software implementation consultant at Aggressor, helping deploy Workday’s first financials project. Bianca began her consulting career at Accenture in the organizational and change management group and later transitioned to the SAP finance and SAP controlling group.
Bianca is a co-lead for the community initiative task force as part of Huron’s diversity and inclusion efforts. She contributes much of her free time to the causes she is most passionate about — advancing financial literacy in the Black community, increasing voter access in marginalized groups and improving early childhood development in underserved communities.
Bianca also serves on the board of directors at Reach Out and Read, a childhood literacy nonprofit; the executive board at The Love Project, a nonprofit that provides assistance to those in need; and the advisory board at Magnolia CDC, a nonprofit community development corporation.
Bianca holds a Bachelor of Science in biological engineering from Louisiana State University.
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Strategy
- Organizational Transformation
- Strategy and Innovation
- Technology Operations and Strategy
- Financial Services
- Professional and Business Services
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Louisiana State University