Carol CampbellCPA, CA Contact Carol Campbell
Carol has more than 25 combined years of experience in accounting and implementing Oracle cloud solutions. She has specific expertise with Cloud Financials, Project Accounting, Human Resources, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Oracle Retail Applications, Oracle’s Financial Services banking platform, EBS and PeopleSoft.
Carol specializes in designing and implementing global, strategic enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementations for operational optimization engagements and remediation activities. Her clients span a range of industries, including financial services, manufacturing, distribution and healthcare.
Throughout her career, Carol has:
- Served as the program manager for a 150-plus person team to implement a large-scale software transformation, including Cloud Financials, Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS), Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service (FCCS), Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Service (PCMCS), Enterprise Data Management Cloud Service (EDMCS), and Informatics for a major U.S. healthcare and insurance provider.
- Led and delivered Oracle’s largest global cloud implementation in 2019 for a Middle East retail organization.
- Served as the program manager for an Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI) B-10 cloud computing compliance negotiation for a Big Five Canadian bank.
- Led Oracle Cloud implementations during remediations at numerous companies, including a U.S. aircraft manufacturer, a global electronics company and an Asia-Pacific bank.
Carol holds a Bachelor of Arts in accounting and finance from Middlesex University. She is also a chartered accountant through the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales, a chartered accountant and a certified public accountant in Canada, and a project management professional through the Project Management Institute.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Services
- Industrials and Manufacturing
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Middlesex University
- Chartered Accountant (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales)
- Chartered Accountant (Canada)
- Certified Public Accountant (Canada)
- Project Management Professional (Project Management Institute)
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More