Charles KozelContact Charles Kozel
Charles has nearly 15 years of revenue cycle experience, with specific expertise in healthcare operations and consolidation, customer service, patient financial services and information technology for federal health systems.
Large-scale, one-time changes have their place, but in an industry and society that are moving so quickly, organizations need to be always thinking about ways to continually transform and prepare for the future.”
Charles has experience helping healthcare clients with consolidating revenue cycle functions for multiple facilities across multiple states; focusing on assessing the current state of environments; and identifying and implementing process improvements, system implementations and organizational trainings to obtain sustainable results.
Charles’ experience at Huron includes:
- Collaborating with Huron’s technical team to develop an automated solution for a unique and historically troublesome patient population that resulted in significantly increased patient satisfaction.
- Serving as implementation leader for a team that went through the assessment, conceptual design, pilot and implementation phases for a series of technical workflow tools and reporting enhancements aimed at increased process efficiency and additional workflow automation.
- Leading a multisolution team to assist a client with a large-scale transformation effort focused on improving numerous aspects of the revenue cycle.
Prior to joining Huron, Charles was a revenue cycle consultant with McKesson Provider Technologies, where he worked with various health systems to improve revenue cycle operations and performance.
Charles holds a Bachelor of Science in business administration in finance from the University of Georgia and is Six Sigma green belt-certified from Georgia Tech University.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Public Sector
Education & Certifications
- B.S., University of Georgia
- Six Sigma green belt, Georgia Tech University
- Member, Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More