Christopher has more than 20 years of experience helping healthcare organizations achieve their strategic, operational, and financial objectives to better meet the needs of their patients and communities.
To achieve real results against mission-critical objectives, today’s healthcare providers must successfully design, deploy, and scale a purposeful complement of digital and operational solutions.”
Christopher has more than two decades of experience building and leading solutions to achieve clinical, financial, and operational excellence at healthcare systems across the country. In his role, he leads and develops care transformation solutions that leverage digital and performance improvement capabilities, enabling clients to improve revenue, manage cost, and drive clinical excellence.
Throughout his career, Christopher has:
- Served as the executive leader of client delivery functions for a healthcare technology company focused on reducing unwarranted clinical variation in the perioperative setting through advanced analytics and machine learning.
- Directed a perioperative quality improvement and variation reduction engagement at a regional health system, resulting in $40 million in identified savings opportunities across provider and payor entities.
- Directed a comprehensive performance improvement engagement at a regional health system, resulting in $25 million in savings across workforce, supply chain, and clinical operations functions.
- Directed a perioperative care transformation engagement at an academic medical center, resulting in a 5% increase in prime-time operating room utilization and a 15% reduction in preoperative wait times.
- Directed a national portfolio of clearinghouse clients, resulting in top-tier clean claim rates and Best in KLAS recognition.
Prior to joining Huron, Christopher held leadership roles at consulting firms and healthcare technology companies, including vice president at Olive and chief service officer at Empiric Health.
Christopher earned a bachelor's degree in business administration from the University of Wisconsin.
Christopher is a member of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Areas of Expertise
- Care Transformation
- Change Management and Leadership
- Digital Technology and Analytics
- Organizational Transformation
- Performance Improvement
- Strategy and Innovation
Education & Certifications
- B.A., University of Wisconsin