Flint BeseckerContact Flint Besecker
Flint is a seasoned C-suite executive with over 30 years of experience concentrated in the financial services, capital markets, healthcare and life science industries.
Flint is an accomplished executive driving the strategy and execution of high-growth platforms in both Fortune 500 and private company settings. In addition, he has significant governance and investment experience as an investor and board director in Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and private company environments.
Flint’s background includes identifying material global growth opportunities and then recruiting and managing teams to execute upon those opportunities to drive increased value accretion for shareholders. He has served in a number of C-suite roles, including chief executive officer (CEO), chief operating officer, chief financial officer and chief risk officer, and has held board positions in private and public companies.
Throughout his career, Flint has:
- Guided the strategy and growth of Athenex, a global pharmaceutical firm, growing its value from $50 million to just under $1 billion over three years, and developed and executed an acquisition strategy across China, Hong Kong and the U.S.
- Founded CIT Group’s healthcare division, leading a team responsible for executing multibillion-dollar corporate finance, capital markets, and merger and acquisition transactions, and growing the division to more than $3 billion on balance sheet commercial loans within three years.
- Served as a group head of GE Healthcare Financial Services, where he recruited a new team focused exclusively on the top 200 U.S. health systems.
- Served as CEO of a healthcare services and palliative care organization and designed a growth strategy that increased the annual patient base from 3,000 to more than 10,000.
- Managed the strategic sale process for numerous organizations while serving as board member.
- Led initial public offering efforts for pharmaceutical and financial services organizations in the U.S. and Asia.
- Financial Services
- Life Sciences
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Canisius College
- Certified Public Accountant, New York
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More