Gregg has spent more than two decades helping healthcare organizations transform and create value for consumers by aligning analytics and change management with business strategy. He specializes in leading change through disruption, creating organizational alignment, and optimizing technology and analytics in support of sustainable growth and accelerating performance improvement.
Data and analytics identify the opportunities in front of us, supporting the case for change. Realizing those opportunities requires making insights easily accessible while supporting people to change their behavior.”
Gregg brings expertise at the intersection of technology and strategy, helping health systems leverage the latest technologies and analytics to advance their mission, maximize patient experience, achieve goals, and set the pace for high-speed organic growth. He has taught hundreds of leaders and clinicians on critical topics, including leading transformational change, turnaround situations, improving the patient experience and patient safety, decision intelligence, and driving growth in healthcare.
During his career, Gregg has:
- Developed and led turnaround strategies for three healthcare technology companies, generating double-digit organic revenue and operating income growth and leading to two successful divestitures and integrations.
- Collaborated with a U.S. governmental healthcare agency, a public health philanthropy organization, and a large organization of children’s hospitals in the development and piloting of CAHPS Clinician & Group Survey (CG-CAHPS) and pediatric Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Provider and Systems (HCAHPS) survey instruments, including sharing pilot results from digital data collection methodologies, to improve the delivery of patient- and family-centered care through standardized measures and public reporting.
- Educated over one million U.S. healthcare workers within the first 120 days of the COVID-19 pandemic by leveraging the industry's most widely used learning management system (LMS) and best practices in digital content creation to rapidly deploy online learning on the COVID-19 virus, infection control protocols, personal protective equipment usage, and comorbidity management, improving quality and safety outcomes for patients and healthcare workers.
- Developed a customer success program for Huron Intelligence® healthcare insights, leveraging the analysis of patient claims data to rapidly identify patient out-of-network migration, resulting in a 53% increase in the average daily census across four hospitals.
Prior to joining Huron, Gregg served as CEO of Perception Health, which was acquired by Huron in 2021. He was the founder of Athrú Consulting, and he has served in leadership roles at other healthcare institutions, including HealthStream, Press Ganey, and NRC Health.
Gregg earned his diploma of collegial studies from Dawson College in Quebec, Canada.
Areas of Expertise
- Data Management and Analytics
- Enterprise Strategy
- Mergers Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Strategy and Innovation
- Technology Operations and Strategy
- Public Sector
- Education & Research
Education & Certifications
- DCS, Dawson College