Isaac SielingContact Isaac Sieling
Isaac has led performance improvement initiatives for over 15 years across a range of healthcare clients. His expertise lies in helping organizations adapt to the continually changing healthcare environment through automation, standardization and technology optimization. Isaac is a leader within Huron’s managed services business, providing oversight to some of its largest clients.
The first step to transformation is continuously looking to improve, but the most important step is being willing and prepared to take action when an opportunity presents itself.”
Isaac is a leader in Huron’s managed services business who focuses on innovation and transformation.
Throughout his career, Isaac has:
- Led performance improvement engagements for numerous multifacility healthcare organizations, resulting in more than $400 million in recurring client benefit.
- Overseen full revenue cycle operations for an over 20-hospital health system.
- Consolidated the operations of nine hospital business offices into a centralized function for a health system with over $4.8 billion in net patient revenue.
Isaac has also led Huron’s healthcare automation solutions team, managing technical and functional capabilities to help organizations increase efficiency and drive growth through all forms of automation, including robotic process automation (RPA), intelligent automation and other embedded health information system (HIS) capabilities.
He has published multiple articles on the use of automation within healthcare and is a frequent speaker at industry events, including Becker’s Healthcare and Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) meetings across the country.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
- Performance Improvement Implementation
- Managed Services
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Gustavus Adolphus College
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More