Jayme has nearly 10 years of experience helping lead healthcare institutions through the design and implementation of transformative access and revenue cycle operating models, ultimately enhancing the patient experience.
We work to build trust and common goals so our clients can embed sustained performance management and improvement into their culture. ”
For about a decade, Jayme has guided healthcare clients through operational enhancements, including ambulatory access model design, resulting in improvements to performance metrics, net revenue realization and patient experience. Her experience includes supporting the operational change management required during electronic medical record (EMR) system conversions.
Jayme has worked with large academic medical centers (AMCs), multistate health systems and industry-leading pediatric hospitals. She is passionate about engaging with staff, leadership and physicians to form a deep understanding and relationship that drive decisions and sustainable results.
Across her career, Jayme has:
- Led an access and pre-service operational support project for an Epic implementation at a Midwest AMC, and immediately built scheduling decision trees, referral order integration, and optimized work queues to ensure the sustained achievement of access and patient experience goals.
- Spearheaded the design of a scheduling and access model and led the subsequent implementations of improved workflow and role delineation at a Midwest AMC, leading to an improved understanding of cost and funding distribution, increased role standardization and task alignment, and a reduction in effort and cost to complete the required access functions.
- Managed a care access engagement at a top-ranked children’s hospital in the Midwest, redesigning the 22-facility ambulatory clinic contact center and improving the referral intake management and appointment scheduling experience for patient families and providers. The engagement led to an 8% increase in referral conversion, an increase in weekly visits seen, and an implementation plan for an access operating model.
- Led a detailed assessment of five clinics at a leading AMC, identifying improvements that led to a reduction in cancellations and no-shows, increased access for patients, and improved role alignment for a standardized workflow and patient experience.
Jayme earned her Master of Science and Bachelor of Science in industrial and systems engineering from the University of Wisconsin — Madison.
Areas of Expertise
- Care Transformation
- Change Management and Leadership
- Organizational Transformation
- Patient Transformation
- Performance Improvement Implementation
- Revenue Cycle
Education & Certifications
- M.S., University of Wisconsin — Madison
- B.S., University of Wisconsin — Madison