Jen MileyContact Jen Miley
Jen has more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience in financial and operational leadership roles. She focuses on helping healthcare leaders translate strategies and priorities into superior patient care and long-term business performance.
Jen is a proven healthcare leader who applies operational, finance and patient care expertise to transform healthcare systems and position them for sustainable success. With more than three decades of industry experience, she specializes in helping business leaders, boards and physicians take the necessary actions to support future growth.
Throughout her career, Jen has:
- Merged a physician group with over 300 providers with two local hospitals, increasing revenue from $160 million to $240 million.
- Recruited physicians, non-physician providers and therapists to grow provider count by 70 percent.
- Developed a women’s comprehensive breast health clinic to increase access to mammography services by 50% and decrease wait times from 11 to two weeks.
- Led the project management and implementation of electronic health record technology across 33 clinical sites in less than nine months.
Prior to her time with Huron, Jen held a variety of healthcare leadership positions including the COO of the Rockwood Clinic in Spokane, Washington; director of ancillary services and business development at The Polyclinic in Seattle; and operations administrator and ancillary management for FHP in Laguna Hills, California.
Jen is a member of multiple industry associations, including the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), the American Medical Group Association (AMGA) and the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA). She is also a former board chair for the education division of the Susan G. Komen Foundation.
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Design and Alignment
- Cultural Change
Education & Certifications
- B.S., San Diego State University
- A.D, San Diego Mesa College
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More