John has more than 20 years of experience guiding organizations through technology-enabled transformation with finance, accounting, human capital management, customer experience and analytics solutions. He leads the global markets team within Huron’s enterprise solutions and analytics business, where he is responsible for business development, client attainment and revenue.
John has more than 20 years of technology leadership experience successfully advising clients through the implementation of enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer experience and advanced analytics systems. He has led financial transformation initiatives for Fortune 500 clients in a variety of industries, including insurance, banking, capital markets, healthcare, media and entertainment, and professional services.
Throughout his career, John has:
- Led the implementation of a business intelligence platform to provide insight and analysis across previously siloed financial processes for a Fortune 500 financial services firm.
- Advised a Fortune 100 insurance firm on EPM solutions for profitability and allocations, financial close, and financial planning and forecasting processes.
- Managed the rollout of strategic and financial plans across 16 countries for a Fortune 500 insurance firm.
- Consulted for numerous clients on the integration of long-range planning into operational budgeting and forecasting processes, and the development of business cases to justify financial transformation initiatives.
Prior to joining Huron, John led the North American financial services strategic accounts team for ERP, EPM and customer relationship management (CRM) at Oracle, creating enterprise performance strategies and helping design financial systems for a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Previously, he held various leadership positions at Hyperion Solutions and The Alcar Group.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Services
- Consumer Products
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Technology Media and Telecommunications
Education & Certifications
- Oracle North American Leadership course, George Mason University
- B.S., Iowa State University