Jon brings more than 20 years of experience helping clients across industries transform business processes to improve efficiency and drive more agile decision making. He is an accomplished finance and IT leader with deep expertise across the Oracle ecosystem, including in enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise performance management (EPM), human capital management (HCM), project portfolio management (PPM), and supply chain management (SCM).
Successful engagements help clients realize benefits on day one and establish a framework for sustaining those benefits over the long term.”
With more than 20 years of experience, Jon has demonstrated an ability to collaborate with client executives and project teams to accelerate the adoption of performance-driven solutions that meet clients’ business, financial, competitive, and market demands. He’s a seasoned communicator and team leader with strong motivational skills and the ability to build, produce, and succeed.
Throughout his career, Jon has collaborated with clients from initial advisory road map development and business case justification through deployment and support. His engagements have been across industries, including energy and utilities, financial services, nonprofit, and professional services.
During his career, Jon has:
- Spearheaded an Oracle Cloud Financials, PPM, SCM, and EPM implementation at one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in the U.S. He led the transformation from the road map and advisory planning phases, which included the development of the solution architecture and deployment strategy. He acted as executive sponsor during the successful transformation program. He worked closely with Oracle’s product strategy and sales teams to extend functionality of the implementation and streamlined business processes and accounting systems to save the company millions annually and improve operational efficiency by 20%.
- Led an Oracle Cloud Financials, PPM, SCM, and HCM implementation at a utility company in California. He helped develop the solution architecture and address key design decisions, including the deployment strategy and end-user enablement approach for the transformation. He served as executive sponsor during the successful implementation — collaborating with client executives to resolve issues, address solution design elements, and establish their approach for ongoing solution sustainability.
- Served as the engagement manager and solution architect for an Oracle Cloud transformation at a global, mission-based organization. Jon and team led the PeopleSoft to Oracle Cloud migration, which modernized its financial operations, enhanced analytics and reporting, leveraged process automation, and established a technical foundation for continuous improvement across its more than 10 global locations.
- Managed an Oracle Cloud Financials, PPM, and Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (ePBCS) transformation at a global investment bank. He led the implementation scoping and deployment strategy discussion through successful multiphased deployments.
- Reviewed and redesigned the chart of accounts, established deployment timing and approach, and provided guidance on integration with legacy and third-party applications at a regional bank. He also worked to outline post-go-live support and ongoing operationalization of the cloud applications.
Jon is a frequent speaker at many local and national Oracle and finance-related events and Edison Electric Institute (EEI) conferences. He has presented on a wide range of business, strategy, and technology topics at Oracle conferences and numerous regional Oracle user group events.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Industrials and Manufacturing
- Financial Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Professional and Business Services
Education & Certifications
- B.A., University of Michigan
- Certified in Oracle Cloud Financials implementation training
- Certified in Oracle Cloud PPM implementation training