Kevin CampbellContact Kevin Campbell
Kevin has more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry and is a recognized industry expert in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) software. He has specific expertise in the implementation and optimization of enterprise performance management (EPM), customer relationship management (CRM), data warehousing, multidimensional profitability, allocation methodology, activity-based costing and funds transfer pricing.
Kevin has more than two decades of experience in finance, financial analysis, profitability management and financial application implementation. He is a recognized industry expert in Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) software and has advised dozens of clients on design, functional, strategic and operational issues. He has specific expertise in in the implementation and optimization of enterprise performance management (EPM), customer relationship management (CRM), data warehousing, process engineering, multidimensional profitability, allocation methodology, activity-based costing and funds transfer pricing.
Throughout his career, Kevin has:
- Led the implementation of OFSAA Profitability applications at U.S.-based and international banking institutions.
- Led the first U.S.-based upgrade from Oracle Financial Services Applications (OFSA) to OFSAA at a top-tier bank.
- Led a consulting team in the implementation of OFSA to determine customer account-level profitability at the largest U.S.-based bank.
- Implemented the Oracle eBusiness Profitability Manager (PFT) application for numerous financial services clients.
Prior to joining Huron, Kevin was a consulting director for Oracle Corporation, where he focused on EPM projects utilizing OFSA and OFSAA software applications. He has also held positions with IBM, PricewaterhouseCoopers, AmSouth Bank (now Regions Bank) and SouthTrust Bank (now Wells Fargo).
Kevin holds a Master of Science in management from the Florida Institute of Technology and a Bachelor of Arts in mathematics and political science from the University of Alabama. He is a certified project management professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute as well as an Oracle Funds Transfer Pricing and Profitability Management functional certified implementation specialist.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Financial Services
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Florida Institute of Technology
- B.A., University of Alabama
- Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute
- Oracle Funds Transfer Pricing and Profitability Management Functional Certified Implementation Specialist
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More