Koti CherukuriContact Koti Cherukuri
Koti has over a decade of experience helping clients in numerous industries optimize data integrations, data warehousing, financial consolidations, master data management and reporting solutions.
A successful engagement delivers return on investment, adds value to the business and is easy to maintain.”
For more than 10 years, Koti has helped clients in industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and real estate digitally transform. He has expertise in establishing innovative data architecture to improve data management and governance, consolidate the client’s tech stack, and customize and optimize their integrations and configurations.
Koti has been involved in many transformation projects across the United States. His current focus is in designing pragmatic, multipillar enterprise performance management (EPM) solutions, both on premises and in the cloud. He has experience in all aspects of the delivery life cycle, from the requirements-gathering phase to post-implementation support for over 30 EPM implementations. He has a strong background in enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, including SAP and Oracle.
Over the course of his career, Koti has:
- Served as program architect during a financial transformation project for a healthcare company, resulting in automating data collection from 10 different business units and reducing the close cycle to seven days from 16. The project involved implementing and integrating consolidation and planning applications, new reporting applications, and a master data governance solution.
- Led and architected a large data relationship management implementation for a global financial services company, including the global deployment of a financial data management, data integration and governance solution supporting all the enterprise data in anticipation of future needs for internal and external data sources.
- Designed and led an EPM integration for a global manufacturing company, including a master data management strategy to support the client’s consolidation and ERP systems. The project delivered enterprise-class automated integrations between various ERP systems and cloud and on-premises Oracle applications.
Prior to Huron, Koti served as a solution architect at ADI Strategies, where he managed data integration and governance initiatives and implementations. Before ADI, he worked at different EPM consultancy firms in the U.S.
Koti holds a Master of Science in engineering from Wright State University, a Master of Science in finance from Goldey-Beacom College and a bachelor’s degree in engineering from Andhra University. He is certified in Oracle Essbase, Oracle Planning and Oracle Data Integrator.
Areas of Expertise
- Data Management
- Enterprise Performance Management
- Intelligent Automation
- Robotics Process Automation
- Energy and Utilities
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
Education & Certifications
- M.S., Wright State University
- M.S., Goldey-Beacom College
- B.E., Andhra University
- Oracle Certified ODI Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Essbase Certified Expert
- Oracle Planning Certified Expert
Learn more about Huron's experts.Learn More
Join Our Talent CommunityLearn More