Kristine has more than 25 years of experience helping healthcare organizations archive legacy systems, migrate and map data, improve reporting and interoperability, and execute technical projects. Her expertise enables clients to improve operational efficiencies, reduce costs, ensure regulatory compliance, and improve patient engagement, leading to a more efficient, responsive, and patient-centered environment.
Successfully using data to aid in transformation is not merely about collecting information; it's about translating that information into insights, ensuring data integrity, fostering a culture of collaboration, and using those insights to drive informed decisions.”
Kristine provides technical expertise to healthcare clients for system implementations, data migrations, and reporting and analytics, enabling them to make data-informed decisions. Kristine and her team have worked with all the major electronic health record (EHR) systems and supporting applications.
Throughout her career, Kristine has:
- Led the successful data migration and archival of a multi-EHR health system onto MEDITECH Expanse, combining and consolidating five master patient indexes (MPIs) into a single unified patient record, improving the ability to make clinical decisions.
- Developed a data migration and archive strategy for a nonprofit regional health system as it navigated a migration from several EHR systems (Cerner Soarian, Allscripts, NextGen, eMDs, and ECS) to Cerner Millennium, resulting in a road map and strategy for data requirements for regulatory, legal, reporting/analytics, and release purposes.
- Led a technical project to develop a web-based application for managing radiology protocols for scheduled patients for a hospital in Massachusetts, improving workflow and allowing radiologists to effectively manage the daily schedule and requirements.
- Developed a technical solution to assist a small community hospital through a cybersecurity event to allow them to view and access data to restore integrity.
- Led several ambulatory data migrations, assisting and advising clients with options and solutions for migrating problems, allergies, medication history, immunizations, and other data to MEDITECH Expanse and Cerner Millennium, resulting in successful go-lives and access to critical information for providing continuity of patient care.
- Led several large report conversion projects as MEDITECH clients upgrade from older versions of MEDITECH (Magic, C/S, 6.x) to MEDITECH Expanse and/or MEDITECH as a Service (MaaS), allowing for uninterrupted operational and statistical reporting, alleviating IT constraints, and enabling clients to take advantage of improved reporting and analytic technologies.
Prior to joining Huron, Kristine served as practice director of technical services at HSM Consulting. She also held the role of manager of financial applications at Stamford Hospital and manager of financial and administrative applications at Greater Southeast Community Hospital. Additionally, Kristine served as an applications consultant at MEDITECH and a benchmark coordinator for the U.S. Department of Defense.
Kristine earned a Bachelor of Arts from Hartwick College and a graduate certificate in information security management from The George Washington University.
Areas of Expertise
- Advisory Services
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Data Management and Analytics
- Electronic Health Records
Education & Certifications
- B.A., Hartwick College
- Graduate Certificate, Information Security Management, The George Washington University