Kritiya is an experienced healthcare consultant who works closely with provider organizations to transform their operating models, strengthen physician alignment and improve financial performance.
Kritiya has over 17 years of experience guiding healthcare organizations through efforts to transform their strategy, operations and overall performance. She has a depth of expertise in physician enterprises, ambulatory operations, provider compensation, clinically integrated networks and physician alignment strategies.
Throughout her career, Kritiya has led initiatives at large national, regional and academic health systems. She has:
- Led cost transformation efforts for a large physician enterprise to generate over $150 million in financial improvements.
- Developed and implemented innovative physician alignment strategies for community hospitals.
- Advised healthcare leadership teams on the creation of new physician organizational structures and incentives to adapt to value-based care models.
- Led operational and community need assessments to evaluate organizations’ service lines and identify supply and demand for physician resources.
Prior to joining Huron, Kritiya was an associate director with Navigant Consulting (now Guidehouse). She has also served as a senior leader and board member for a Los Angeles-based healthcare consulting firm.
Kritiya is an active member of multiple industry organizations, including the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) and the American Society for Quality. She is also a fellow with the Southern California Leadership Network.
Areas of Expertise
- Performance Improvement
Education & Certifications
- MBA, University of Michigan
- B.S., California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Human resource management certificate, University of California, Los Angeles
- Six Sigma green belt